X  |  CLOSE

• The Fresh Start Firm, LLC
    1020 Park Drive #430 P.O. Box 430
    Flossmoor, Illinois
    United States

The Fresh Start Firm, LLC Tim Stull Derrick Spearman Charged me a lot of money to put me deeper in DEBT and ruin my Credit Score! Flossmoor Illinois

10/31/2018

In October of 2017 I saw an ad from The Fresh Start Firm that helped in Loan Modifications.  I contacted them to see if they could help.  I sent them all the documentation that they wanted to see if I would be a candidate for a modification.  They charged me $400 and it took them two months to evaluate.  They told me that I had a case and the best way to go about getting a Modification was to file a Lawsuit.

Of course they had a case almost identical to mine that was in progress with several attractive offers for a modification that their client hadn’t accepted yet.  So, I thought that if I could get a modification ½ that good I’d be happy!

After one year:

• I was laughed out of court from the lawsuit they made for me!  I paid to file lawsuit (very expensive)!
  • I had paid The Fresh Start firm $6175!  $475 per month to manage account (Joke)!
  • I got buried in a hole with my Mortgage Company (back payments and late fees)!
  • My property was in Default and my lender hired  a company to sell property in a foreclosure sale!
  • My credit score dropped 150 points after lender notified credit agencies
  • I sent emails, made phone calls, sent text messages with questions for updates on what the status was and what was going on!  They usually waited until right before my monthly invoice was due so they could ask if I had sent a check  yet!  They were always asking for money, but never doing anything!
  • Bottom Line:  I paid a lot of money to go deeper in debt, lose a decent credit score, almost have my house foreclosed on, had to borrow money from a friend to bail me out, not sleep at night, and have my house listed on Zillow as a Pre-Foreclosure Sale!
  • I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

I see that all of the complaints are for the same company with the same owner Tim Stull listed in Arizona, only I dealt with the same people and sent all of my payments to Flossmoor, Illinois.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2018 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-fresh-start-firm-llc/flossmoor-illinois-60422/the-fresh-start-firm-llc-tim-stullderrick-spearman-charged-me-a-lot-of-money-to-put-me-1470286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content