X  |  CLOSE

24646 Vista Cerritos
    Calabasas, CA
    United States

The Pug Life Store Charged my account but never shipped a product Calabasas CA

On 12/8/18 I ordered two harnesses for my dogs.  I received a confirmation number email.

On 12/11/2018 they sent me a savings code should I make another purchase.

I inquired on my order on 12/17/18. A response was sent stating orders for non-clothing takes  14-20 days. They assured me I would receive my order, just give it a few more days.

I inquired twice since then and have not received a response. I have also called the 800 number at noon and spm and no one answers.

There are several others on Facebook who responded to their ad stating they have had a smiliar experience. Several people commented on the harnesses and received a response from The Pug Dog Store. None of the complaint posts received a response.

I contacted my bank regarding the charges. They have started an investigation and have reimbursed me the cost pending their investigation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2019 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-pug-life-store/calabasas-ca-91302/the-pug-life-store-charged-my-account-but-never-shipped-a-product-calabasas-ca-1471140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content