Complaint Review: The Spiritual Mercenary - Internet

• Reported By: Methany — Los Angeles California USA
  • The Spiritual Mercenary

Internet
    USA

The Spiritual Mercenary Asan Fossett Siete Saudades Beware. FRAUD. Scam. Unethical Practioner! New York Internet

Asan Fossett aka Siete Saudades aka The Spiritual Mercenary first and foremost does not maintain client confidentiality. When I had my reading, he claimed my only child was a son (I have two daughters) and that my father was deceased (he's very much alive). This was a huge red flag. I've dealt with other occult practitioners over the years, and never once has anyone violated client privilege. But I soon learned he sent screenshots of our personal client-confidential discussions to mutual acquaintances and to his friends. This was horrifying to discover.

Social media is a big place, but the occult services are very small in many ways, so my private information and situation was shared through texts, messenger, and even in private Facebook groups. Severely violating. The spiritual soaps he prescribed at $50 each arrived moldy and foul. I know herbs and these herbs were damp when he wrapped them in cheap Saran Wrap and mailed them in the dead of hot summer to California. [continued below]....

..... Though provided photographic evidence, he refused to rectify or remedy the situation. Finding out later that he'd violated my confidence was just the nail in the coffin. Unless you want your private life shared with his posse, avoid avoid avoid!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2016 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-spiritual-mercenary/internet/the-spiritual-mercenary-asan-fossett-siete-saudades-beware-fraud-scam-unethical-pract-1346812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content