X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lamar Arkansas
  • The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau P.o. Box 549012 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau sent me a registered document for a $12,000,000.00 sweepstakes ripoff Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Sweepstakes are Scams!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I recieved a letter today from a company that I've never even heard of, stating that I was eligible for $12,000,000.00 that has gone unclaimed. I thought I would look up the name of this company and to my surprise I found that it was scam. Go figure that's usually the way it goes, especially when they don't even give a phone number for you to contact them, plus they expect you to pay $5 research and data processing fee, what kind of idiots do they think we are.

I would like to let anybody and everybody know that if you recieve a letter and the envelope just reads Audit Bureau Letter, Please Open Carefully and it only has a P.O. Box on it with no name just be advised it's a scam and Do Not Respond to it, just throw it away. Thanks!

Theresa
Lamar, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-sweepstakes-audit-bureau/dallas-texas-75354/the-sweepstakes-audit-bureau-sent-me-a-registered-document-for-a-1200000000-sweepstake-251248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sweepstakes are Scams!

AUTHOR: Thomas - (USA)

POSTED: Friday, July 31, 2015

I've been getting these Sweepstakes notices, seems like almost daily.  The problem is I never signed up for any of them.  The range from $5-$30. processing fees.   Hogwash is the way I treat them and file them in the garbage or shreder.  It is nothing except junk mai.  Processing fee my a*!  If anyone gets any sweepstakes notice that they didn't sign up for, treat it like the plague.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair