X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: James — Reno NV United States
  • The Warming Store 3791 Main St B Philadelphia, PA United States

The Warming Store Just Brand Limited AKA The Warming Store's New Leaf Extended Warrenties are a Ripoff!! Philadelphia PA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased a heated mattress pad in December 2016. The company offered a New Leaf "Two Year Extended Warranty" for $20. After less than 2 years of use the mattress pad stopped working. I called the warranty company and they told me to contact the Warming Store because the mattress was still under manufacturer warranty.

I contacted the Warming Store and then they referred me to the manufacturer. I found out the mattress pad already had a FIVE YEAR WARRANTY and they replaced the defective product. So then I contacted the Warming Store and asked them to provide documentation to validate the expiration date on the 2 year extended warranty that I purchased because it should extend the warranty 2 years beyond the 5 years manufacturer warranty.

They referred me back to the warranty company so I sent them an email asking for a "WARRANTY EXPIRATION DATE". They never responded. Then I contacted to Warming Store to complain and told them to make it right they needed to either give me my money back for the extended warranty or they needed to give me documentation to prove the expiration date was 7 years from date of purchase.

After putting me on hold for over 30 minutes they informed me that they could not refund the money nor would they give me an expiration date on the warranty because that was "New Leaf' responsibility. The bottomline is they sold me an extended warranty that has no value. No one provided me an expiration date and no one was willing to stand behind the extended warranty that I purchased. If I had not purchased the extended warranty the item still had a 5 year full replacement warranty which is still in effect. The extra twenty dollars I spent was a complete ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2019 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-warming-store/philadelphia-pa-19127/the-warming-store-just-brand-limited-aka-the-warming-stores-new-leaf-extended-warrenties-1474442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair