Complaint Review: Thor Motor Coach - Nationwide

• Reported By: Paul — Pillager Minnesota USA
  • Thor Motor Coach

Nationwide
    USA

Thor Motor Coach Does not honor there warranty poor quality poor workmanship Elkhart, Indiana Nationwide

*Author of original report: Do not buy anything from Thor motor coach

Thor motor coach is does not honor there warranty. I bought this brand new motor home bring it to the dealer 2 times so far the first time it took them two weeks to do nothing the second time. I dropped it May 26 picked it up August 15 nothing is done it is in worse shape now then I bring it in I called the dealer at least 20 time Thor 20 times to see why it was not done all they said waiting for parts. What that meant was Thor was not sending the parts to fix it. Thor is all lies and nothing gets done. Now want me to bring it back in on September 28 so they can work on it for another month.

Then it will be winter and nothing will have been done by that time it will be out of warranty. The reason I bought this thing was to take my wife a few vacation because she has stage 4 cancer you think Thor cares about anything other than their own pockets. no you're the sucker you bought it that's all I got out of them so far.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2016 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thor-motor-coach/nationwide/thor-motor-coach-does-not-honor-there-warranty-poor-quality-poor-workmanship-elkhart-ind-1323080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Do not buy anything from Thor motor coach

AUTHOR: - ()

Here is why you a sale to them they do not care about you or that motor home you just bought they will not fix it right or will they do it in a timely manner. On mine they put the body on wrong & instead of fixing it right they said they will cut the wheel wells out, as far as ALL the under compartments getting everything in them because they leak so bad they put some spray foam in ONE SIDE. To date we have not been able to use this motor home in 4 1/2 months