X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ticketmaster - Entertainment Rewards - Troy Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Fontana California
  • Ticketmaster - Entertainment Rewards ticketmaster.com Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

Ticketmaster - Entertainment Rewards Ripoff Scam Stole money from me Troy Michigan

I found that on 8/24/2005 I had been charged for using a company called Entertainment Rewards and immediately drew my sight over to Ticketmaster. I have only been charged twice, but instead of the normal $7 charge that everyone else has been getting, I have been getting charged $9.

I am preparing to file a dispute against the company with my bank. Hopefully a class action suit will be taken into account, for the fact that so many people have already complained about their false charging scam. Hopefully we can nip this thing in the bud pretty quickly here.

Samantha
Fontana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ticketmaster-entertainment-rewards/troy-michigan/ticketmaster-entertainment-rewards-ripoff-scam-stole-money-from-me-troy-michigan-158844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content