X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Tildon/Bridle Creek LLC - walnut creek California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Allysa — Modesto California United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Tildon/Bridle Creek LLC 1660 Olympic Blvd. suite 215 walnut creek, California United States

Tildon/Bridle Creek LLC Kept Security deposit, Ruined my credit walnut creek California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

We are suing the above, and let me tell you they make it almost impossible to find them , but we did, and sadly we received a generic letter from the internet, which they didn't sign or date , no phone number just stating that they do not know who these people are, all I can say is that nobody likes to be sued , but thats what happens when you do wrong,  so stop hiding and man up.  Lets get this over with.  Your company claims to be a billion dollar company, so you can understand why I'm shocked your hiding especially when I'm sure you have Lawyers on retainer, me I've got just me .

Your company ruined my credit,

and unjustly kept my security deposit, but unlike most we are taking you to court. For those of you who have been ripped off by this company I will keep you updated on the final outcome!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2018 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tildonbridle-creek-llc/walnut-creek-california-94596/tildonbridle-creek-llc-kept-security-deposit-ruined-my-credit-walnut-creek-california-1457886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair