Complaint Review: TLC Lawn Care - kansas olathe

19600 W. 159th Street
    kansas, olathe
    United States

TLC Lawn Care ruined my lawn kansas olathe

tore up my lawn with their zero turn mower.... I live in Indian  creek park estates and just had my little bit of front yard re-sodded this early march and this week I came home to a big bald spot in my yard. I reviewed my dvr and found that some kid did a complete 360 with a zero turn and tore up my grass. no my grass looks like crap and I'm out $400 because some idiot mowed with a zero turn mower instead of a push mower or mowing a 8'x'15' section of grass with a push mower or even a weed eater. I would dump these idiots faster than they knew what was coming but unfortunately they are mandatorily provided by and paid for by my HOA dues.

these guys are LAZY don't hire them if you can help it they will destroy every thing because their staff doesn't care about the $400 you just spent re-sodding your lawn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2018 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tlc-lawn-care/kansas-olathe-66062/tlc-lawn-care-ruined-my-lawn-kansas-olathe-1446386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content