Complaint Review: tmobile prepaid - Internet

• Reported By: joe — santa rosa California
  • tmobile prepaid

Internet
    USA

tmobile prepaid tmobile no refund policy  Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Prepaid Tmobile

T-mobile prepaid cellular phone service does not offer a refund, they say that because u prepaid they offer no refunds. This is a scam.  I paid T Mobile on June 7th they sent my phone number a text saying I had not paid my phone bill and that it would be shut off if I didn't make a payment.  I made another payment on the 24th of June then found the reciept.   This is a form of extortion. I called them asking to refund the money I overpaid they said because I switched my service to a different company they would offer me no refund.  Again this is extortion. I paid my bill and they sent me a message saying I had not, I don't know any other way to put it except extortion.  I would like to find a lawyer to help me in this situation even though it's only $50 extortion is a crime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tmobile-prepaid/internet/tmobile-prepaid-tmobile-no-refund-policynbsp-internet-1063869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Prepaid Tmobile

AUTHOR: Final Frame - ()

3 days before your service runs out you will get a text message saying you will soon be out of service then it will send you another update 24 hrs before your service is up.  With Prepaid it will be turned off if it does not receive payment.  So if you did have prepaid it would not have worked after the 7th and continue working.  The only guess I have is that he took a phone and started it on simple choice.  Simple choice is the plan they use in their stores on financed phones but you don't have to finance a phone.  In this case you get the service and you also pay tax at the end of every month.  7 days after the due date the service will be suspended.  That sounds like exactly what happened here.  So its no extortion, its just an example of another person not knowing what they owe.