X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: TOM BREEZE- KELLER WILLIAMS EAST VALLEY REAL ESTATE - Chandler Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Zach — Rocklin California United States of America
  • TOM BREEZE- KELLER WILLIAMS EAST VALLEY REAL ESTATE 2564 E Detroit Place Chandler, Arizona United States of America

TOM BREEZE- KELLER WILLIAMS - EAST VALLEY REAL ESTATE Thomas Breeze loan modification rip-off Chandler, Arizona

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

To whom it may concern,

Tom Breeze accepted an upfront payment of $400 to perform a loan modification on my loan with Aurora loan services.  All along I thought he was negotiating on my behalf with Aurora.  Although hard to get a hold of at first, he eventually would answer his phone and assure me that he was making progress.

About five months went by with no real answers so I called Aurora.  They told me there was no record or notes in the system for my loan or that Tom had any dealings with anyone at Aurora.  Tom assured me, the people I was speaking to were not communicating with the people he was speaking to.

He became impossible to get a hold of and stopped calling me back completey.  He left a couple of texts saying he was in a meeting and would call me later - but never did.  Eventually, all my attempts to contact Tom failed.

Our original verbal agreement was that if Tom was unsuccessful in modifying my loan with Aurora for me, he would refund the $400 I originally sent.  He has not returned my calls in my attempt to hold him accountable.

$400 is not a life savings, but is definitely worth something to me, especially as I am facing a possible foreclosure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tom-breeze-keller-williams-east-valley-real-estate/chandler-arizona-85225/tom-breeze-keller-williams-east-valley-real-estate-thomas-breeze-loan-modification-rip-525890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair