X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Tomasz Radzikowski - REMAX CUMBERLAND - Norridge Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Arlington Heights Illinois
  • Tomasz Radzikowski - REMAX CUMBERLAND 4501 N. Cumberland Ave. Norridge, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 708-456-5400
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Tomasz Radzikowski - REMAX CUMBERLAND ripoff lie, lie, lie, lie, LIE, AND waste your time money and energy to comply With Them! Norridge Illinois

My realtor communicated with a owners realtor for 4 days with offers back and forth and we finally came to a agreement and my realtor brought over the paper work for me to sign that was from REMAX Cumberland realtor, Tomasz Radzikowski, 4501 N. Cumberland Ave. Norridge, IL 60706, Norridge, 708-456-5400.

5 days goes buy and the owner has not provided a contract and the realtor, Tomasz Radzikowski, is lying and saying that the wife says her husband is traveling and yada yada, yet then on the final day he comes back and says they have a cash offer that can close in 2 weeks.

It has to be against the law to make a agreement with one buyer and then more then 7 days later turn around and accept another buyers offer, that is not right!!!

Tomasz Radzikowski of Re/Max Cumberland not only lied constantly but wasted my time and money on preparing to purchase this townhouse that I really wanted and then turn around and reneged on a deal. We had a verbal and paper written agreement that should not have been broken like that.

I plan to find a lawyer to speak upon legal action because nonsense like this should not be tolerated. I bet if I reneged on on them then they would of had no problem with keeping my earnest money as a penalty.

So how is it they back out on a agreement and do not pay penalty? well I plan for them to pay a penalty.

Janice
Arlington Heights, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tomasz-radzikowski-remax-cumberland/norridge-illinois-60706/tomasz-radzikowski-remax-cumberland-ripoff-lie-lie-lie-lie-lie-and-waste-your-time-158851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content