Complaint Review: Toms River Transmission - toms river NJ

• Toms River Transmission
    1575 rt. 37w. suite 12
    toms river, NJ
    United States

Toms River Transmission Transmission Specialist rebuild transmission toms river NJ

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 2011 to 2018

First off if your thinking about ordering a transmission from Toms River Transmission also called transmission Specialist DON'T !!.
Save your self the time, money, and trouble and go with some that will not SCAM you out of your hard earned money. Here is my Nightmare with this guy.

I called on the 24th of March 2018 placed an order sent funds via e-check JR told me on the phone that it will be shipped in 7 days from placing the order sounded like a great deal so I ordered it. Week 1, I emailed to see what the status was on the transmission and his reply was waiting on parts ok this happens no big deal. Week 2, waiting on parts. Week 3 he is trying to find a usable case also stated that if I can't wait I can cancel the order but I would have email saying that I wanted to cancel and I did just that.

They emailed me back saying that I needed to refer to their policy and I did after they had to tell me where it was on that hack job of a website it was on the bottom in extra small lettering policy stated that they would take 25% for a restocking fee this is on something that they have not started building yet. I emailed back and told them not to cancel because i wasn't going to loose money.

Weeks 4 and 5 I filed a complaint with consumer affairs in his county come to find out that this person has been SCAMMING people for a long time the guy I talked to said that I should have read all reviews about this so called company and that this company has over 20 complaints on him and is being investigated. So I just sent an email this morning telling this j*****f that he is to cancel my order ASAP. I will loose money but my Nightmare will be over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2018 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/toms-river-transmission/toms-river-nj-08755/toms-river-transmission-transmission-specialist-rebuild-transmission-toms-river-nj-1441086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

2011 to 2018

AUTHOR: J.R. - (United States)

6 complaints during a 7 year period.  Consider the thousands of transmissions shipped during that 7 year period and you get a true understanding of the qualty of their work.