Complaint Review: Top Seos

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011
  • Reported By: topseos — Los Angeles California United States of America
  • Top Seos

United States of America Top Seos Independent authority on search vendors SCAM! LIE FOR MONEY! DISHONEST COMPANY REVIEWS Stay clear of Internet

*Consumer Comment: topseos is a total scam. I don't trust anything Top SEO's ranks

*Consumer Comment: Rankings

*Consumer Comment: or Top SEOs asked me for $1000 per month

Click here now.. or Top Seos rates and reviews companies based solely on how much they PAY, the more money you give the better your rating. Basically I can be a crappy SEO company, pay 1000's of dollars and they will say I'm number one! The biggest and most legitimate company for reviews is Top 10 Reviews, they ABSOLUTLY DO NOT TAKE ANY KIND OF MONEY!!! and they give honest good reviews unlike

My seo company was reviewed by Top 10 Reviews and I scored great among 100's of other sites. When Top Seos came to me asking for a 1000 per month for a good review I laughed. They ended up ranking me last! It's obvious that top seos is a complete scam.

I good review company doesn't accept 1000's of dollars for a good review, now has created confusion among buyers who want good honest reviews. Stay away from Top seos if you're a company wanted a good review because they guys wont stay around long. Especially once Google see's what they are doing. And consumers should stay away from because they give totally dishonest reviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

topseos is a total scam. I don't trust anything Top SEO's ranks

AUTHOR: pay2ranktopseos - (United States of America)

It's horrible how this company operates. Basically, ranks sites based on money being paid to them. I know this because they email me constantly trying to get me to be "considered". This is something people looking for a good SEO company doesn't know about and wouldn't talk about, why? because review companies like top seos claims to be DO NOT TAKE MONEY to be ranked!!! It's simple Top SEO's, here's how you do it, look for companies who ranks high in Google! If they do, then they are good at SEO, Ta Da! Don't take on customers who pay you!. I'm not even going to get into ranking strategy. I hope people start to realize that shouldn't be trusted and to STOP giving them money.

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

If you send ME $1000 a month, I'll say nice things about you, too !!!

#3 Consumer Comment or Top SEOs asked me for $1000 per month

AUTHOR: MrSEO1 - (United States of America)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way about I think its completely unfair to pay for a good evaluation. The way ranks these companies is just absurd. I feel Top SEOs-com is a greedy money hungry company that will rank SEO websites based on money and not on the value they offer clients. I've seen companies including in their google ads and I wonder how google lets that slide?! Now I see companies everywhere saying they are #1 by at one time I saw 4 different companies all in the same category claiming to be #1 for a different month. It's got to be confusing and frustrating to clients! I don't trust a word talks about.