Complaint Review: Tracy Hosfelt, GroovySphynx, Tracy Hoss - Bloomingdale Ohio

• Tracy Hosfelt, GroovySphynx, Tracy Hoss
    313 Belvedere, Bloomingdale, OH 49310
    Bloomingdale, Ohio
    United States of America

Tracy Hosfelt sent me a sick kitten.  She said she would honor her guarantee and replace the kitten.  She let me pick out 6 other kittens within the last 4 months.  Each time she tells me the kitten died.  Now she won't send one at all.  I found a website with other stories.  Mine isn't listed yet.
Now she stalks me calls me at work and in the middle of the night.  My boss had to call the police and start an investigation.  She stalks my mother and my under aged daughter also.   She is evil.  Something needs to be done about her.  She enjoys causing emotional pain.  She abuses animals.  Breeds them to die.  The humane officer in her county is well aware of her and has been investigating her for several years.  Do not under any circumstances by a kitten from this monster.  Your bank account will suffer. Not to mention the kitten's price.  I spent over $3000.00 on vet bills to try and save the poor kitten.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracy-hosfelt-groovysphynx-tracy-hoss/bloomingdale-ohio-43910/tracy-hosfelt-groovysphynx-tracy-hoss-kara-creamer-julie-rawdon-sent-sick-kitten-kitt-955538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Hosfelt the looney toon

AUTHOR: POKERGUY420 - (USA)

Tracey Hosfelt is a sad Lonly old lady that has nothing to do with her time but spread lies. She honestly is a peice of dog s**t that has more enemies across the world than anyone I know. I find her repulsive and very uneducated. Her family needs to lock her up in a mental facility. She has made their lives miserable also. They are embarrased to say its their daughter. Google her name and see how many people have fallen victim to her scams and her mental madness. Do not believe anything you see that she has written.

Terrible person

AUTHOR: Proveyor of Truth - (USA)

Anyone that would profit from a voiceless animal is a criminal.  Plain and simple!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Tracy Hosfelt Crazy Cat lady - Scam artist, Sociopath.

AUTHOR: Kattie - (United States of America)

Once again Tracy Hosfelt is blaming others for her crimes.  She is a cyberstalker / cyberbully, but she hides behind the keyboard.  Can't confront anyone in person.  False rebuttal.  If Tracy's lips are moving = she's lying!!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Gwen Lough Arnold IAMGWEN RN Angela Osbourne fake report from Cyber Stalker

AUTHOR: Tracy - (United States of America)

Fake report by jealous person

Get well soon