Complaint Review: tradecoins.com
tradecoins.com Marketminer.io tradecoins.com email@example.com THEFT, FRAUD, SCAM Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Both Marketminer.io and tradecoins.com are part of the Scam.
2) Deposited $682.67 USD (0.055BTC) to the website (marketminer.io who redirects you to tradecoins.com for the deposit) in order to trade.
3) The website (marketminer.io) shows fictitious winning information as their fake bot is trading.
4) After checking tradecoins.com and realizing I had lost more than 50% I decided to quit.
5) The next day I tried to contact someone from tradecoins.com for an explanation and got an email advising me to simply increase my deposit for better trades.
6) Two days later I decided to simply withdraw the remaining balance in my account and my request was Declined with no explanations.
7) Several emails and attempts to withdraw my remaining funds have been denied.
8) Unable to reach anyone. Oother than an 'ADAM ' through the chat fature who assures me he cannot do anything other than providing me with the same emails ( support@tradecoins. [continued below]....
The identity of the registrant for both domains is hidden
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2018 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tradecoinscom/internet/tradecoinscom-marketminerio-tradecoinscom-cryptojasonprotonmailcom-theft-fraud-scam-1426152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.