Complaint Review: trafficandfunnels - TN
trafficandfunnels Charged me 4,900 for worthless training and lied several times TN Tennessee
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) The company is not willing to sign an official contract of services that they provide. Any professional company that sells a training course provides a clearly written contract as to what exactly training and support the client will receive in the courses provided. Especially when a customer is expected to pay for a service that costs $9,800.00, one would hope that the company would include a clear set of goals and commitment by the seller.
2) Within three days of the client paying for the training, Traffic and Funnels (the seller) asks that an agreement be signed by the client that if the client doesn't follow the program guidelines Traffic Funnels can terminate all services without refunding your money for it. If you (the client) disagrees to sign it, Traffic Funnels will cancel all training courses. The reason why the seller does not ask the client to sign any agreement before purchasing the training courses is because they know that any prospective clients would not sign up for the training knowing that the client must commit to these strict guidelines.
3) Traffic and Funnels offers several live coaching with Q&A weekly. However, Traffic Funnels is very selective in answering questions posted weekly. For instance, I submitted questions on three different occasions and no one ever responded to me.
4) Traffic and Funnels training last for only 10 weeks. I submitted a very important (basic) question and only received a response after 10 days. I therefor accomplished nothing during my training.
5) Prior to signing up with Traffic and Funnels I fully disclosed the services my company provides. I was initially told by one employee that this system couldn’t work for my company. A different employee later told me that this would partially beneficial for my services
6) I was told by Traffic and Funnels that I can expect to earn $5,000 within the first month. After investing more than 80-100 hours, I earned zero
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2018 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trafficandfunnels/tn/trafficandfunnels-charged-me-4900-for-worthless-training-and-lied-several-times-tn-tennes-1468944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.