X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: TriDelta Financial Partners - Toronto ON

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Huntley Illinois
  • TriDelta Financial Partners 3918 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 5G9 Toronto, ON Canada
  • Phone: 306-880-4569

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I received a letter on the TriDelta Financial Partners letterhead. Addressed to me and references AWARD NOTIFICATION - FINAL NOTICE. Letter is pretty much the same format as the others have reported; I've supposedly won $38,000 and here's a check for $2975 to facilitate payment of international taxes and clearance fees.

I believe that the people scamming using this format is also reading this website. The reason is that every one of the tip-offs people have mentioned, they've removed. For example: people noticed that they used "on-line" and "lotto" winnings. On mine, they don't mention that anymore just "sweepstakes" but not specifying which and where the sweepstakes have taken place. Example two: they actually have the return address on the envelope now, not just blank. But interestingly, the return address stamp is crooked, and it's a plain envelope.

Their phone number have also changed. And TriDelta is an actual company.

Beware! They are tweaking their verbiage and format a little everytime - to correspond to these citings.

L
Huntley, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2007 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tridelta-financial-partners/toronto-on-m4t-5g9/tridelta-financial-partners-fake-sweepstakes-winnings-official-looking-check-scam-toronto-270171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
3Employee/Owner

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

POSTED: Tuesday, September 11, 2007
As President of TriDelta Financial Partners, I am deeply frustrated and angered by the thieves who are running this scam.

They have stolen our company name and logo and used it to help support their illegal activities.

My only reason for writing this note is to assure those who have received the letter that we are doing our best to bring the full extent of the law on the perpetrators of this fraud.

I would also like to assure you that TriDelta Financial Partners is a legitimate company based in Canada, that is simply trying to do good business for our clients. We are in no way behind these letters, and are in fact victims. The phone numbers listed on the letters are connected to the criminals and are not connected to our firm.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair