Complaint Review: Tripshock - Internet

Internet
    USA

Tripshock Double charged me for tickets Destin Florida Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Double Charges

On July 28,2017 I purchased tickets to the Audobahn Zoo & Aquarium for $181. Tripshock debited my account instantly for the $181. On August 2, 2017 another debit of $181 was taken from my account causing my account to be overdrawan. The transaction was back dated to the puchase on July 28. I called the bank to say it was a mistake and they informed me that Tripshock debited another $181.00 and it posted and cleared. I got charged 5 insufficient fees at $35 a piece due to that being dated back to July 28. I called tripshock 6 times and i was informed it was a computer glitch and others were double charged as well but only American express card holders. My card was not American express. So I argued with them and they tell me it's my banks messup and Wells Fargo says no it was debited twice. I opened a dispute which can take up to 30 days and until then my account will stay insufficient. Trying to save money by using their website and in the end it cost me an extra $316 with my fees. This place is horrible. Do not use, just buy from the resorts website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2017 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tripshock/internet/tripshock-double-charged-me-for-tickets-destin-florida-internet-1391032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Double Charges

AUTHOR: Shon - (United States)

Hi Paul, When you reported the duplicate charges, we searched our entire billing processing files to see if TripShock had collected more than what was billed but we found only the one transaction. Yes, there was an incident involving American Express cards around that same time frame but that was not a TripShock error, nor was it related to your transaction. We offered to speak with your bank via conference call to help resolve the issue but you refused so we were unable to assist at that point. I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience, however I can assure you that this was a bank error and not TripShock's. We value the feedback from our customers and as you can see, our reviews are terrific! Our site is easy to use, offers discounted excursions and activities, and we pride ourselves on our customer service. If there are any unresolved issues, please feel free to contact me directly and I'd be happy to help however I can. Best regards, TripShock! Guest Service Manager