Complaint Review: TVFOX Antenna - Edmonto Alberta

• TVFOX Antenna

Edmonto, Alberta
    Canada

TVFOX Antenna Took my money and have not delivered my order  Alberta Canada

On June 06, 2017 I ordered a TVFOX Antenna & a Amplifier from these people off their internet site, paid for with a US fund credit card. The charges show up on my credit statement as "nowflashlights.biz+3 1208086234,GB" The order form I printed off does not have an order number on it for cross reference. It states that " delivery will take up to 30 days". Total cost is of US $ 71.31.

I have phoned many times to different departments and the auto person answers and then when you're put through to various departments, there is a recording saying "sorry there are no customer represenatives to assist you at this time"

Thier Phone # 1-716-330-1335 or support @freeseetv.com

I have sent mesages to them on this site with no reply.

I have not recieved any goods or replies from these people, looks like they are shysters.

They were also advertising them selves on Facbook as weel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2017 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tvfox-antenna/edmonto-alberta-t6j-6x2/tvfox-antenna-took-my-money-and-have-not-delivered-my-ordernbsp-alberta-canada-1387307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content