X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Twister Magicsters Wayward Renegade Witches Blog - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Karen — Culpeper United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Twister Magicsters Wayward Renegade Witches Blog New York, New York United States

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I've read countless reviews about Twister Magicsters. Yes, sadly a lot of people were scammed by two unemployed clowns who got their butts kicked off of youtube. Black Sosa, one would think... if your previous business model got you suspended, why did you not see this as your wake-up call to change your busincess practices? The countless negative reviews are what got your sorrybutts suspended and desperate to gain back what you two lost.

Could we fault you for being the disrespectful woman you are today? Afterall, your son was a byproduct of a oR-A-P-Eo. No doubt that tracumatic event changed you. In one of your many videos, I see your son in the background while you are swearing, on camera, every curse-word imaginable. Look... I know your son was unplanned and likely unwanted. Plus, you DO NOT have the parenting skills required to raise your child appropriately.

As bad as you are, I will do you a solid... I will make a call to the Child Protective Services (CPS) and send them the video with your son in the background. I saved a copy of it.

By-the-way, you phony company has a branding issue. I'm confused! Are you Twister Magicsters, Wayward Renegade Witches Blog or a couple of Drucken Succubus? Its so messed up! You need a lot of help girls! Sadly, I almost got scammed. Luckly the reviews I read saved me from making a terrible mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2018 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/twister-magicsters-wayward-renegade-witches-blog/new-york-new-york/twister-magicsters-wayward-renegade-witches-blog-drucken-succubusblake-sosa-blake-sosa-1439481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

5Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Twister Magicsters is OUT OF BUSINESS

POSTED: Sunday, April 22, 2018

THE END OF TWISTER MAGICSTERS!

Twister Magicsters is no more. LOL. All of the videos on their channel were removed. Their website looks like trash and I know we will not be seeing anymore of these two clowns. OUT OF BUSINESS due to being caught redhanded scamming people.

Sandy, why do you battle me with your witchery. LOL. Your too weak… that’s why. Your a fake! Sandy Munmon takes peoples money and doesn’t do any of the work.

I watched their lastest youtube video in which two clowns laughed the heads off about the name Blake Sosa being made-up. These two fake witches are not too bright.

Blake Sosa is Sandy Gail Munmon and she lives on Morro Dr in Antioch, California. She is around 49 years old. She may be using an alternative last name of Pubill.

The multiple bankrupties filed by miss Sandy Gail Munmon may be the motive behind creating a fictious witch company called Twister Magicsters. Attacking other witches online is not cool, it lead to your demise. I doubt we will see anymore videos from these two clowns. Their gig is up! The show is over!

I guess its back to relying on food stamps until you two come up with your next greatest conjob. Dispite all of their videos being removed, I was smart enough to save a copy of each video and I will make them available for download on a wix site.

When you get too close to revealing the truth, the scammers will run. This is exactly the reason why Sandy and Twister Magicsters are on the run.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Exposed & Fake Reports

AUTHOR: Jenny - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, April 21, 2018

My name is Blake Sosa and I'm part owner of Wayward Renegade Witches Blog. The above mentioned report is false. As well as slanderous and vindictive.

Wayward Renegade Witches Blog is a BLOG that identifies, researches and exposes so called witches, spellcasters, psychics, mediums etc in the Occult world. Most recently we've targeted Youtube "witches". Youtube was brought to our attention by people that contacted us. People that had been scammed and continue to be scammed online.

We made several videos targeting the following Ashera the Star Goddess, High Priestess Creole Queen, Three Hoodoo Sisters, Mama Dee, Magikal Lady Duchess, Mystic At The Crossroads, Botanica Havana , Ashra Koehn, The Broken Prophet, High Priestess Jamila and High Priestess Kathie .

The videos can be located at www.waywardrenegadeblog.com  as well as our bio. We also have the videos on our Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flipagram, Tumblr and google accounts.

Wayward Renegade Witches Blog  is the voice of the people that have been scammed, cheated and tricked. We also state that in many of our videos. Because of the passion that we feel in peoples plight of being taken advantage of we come across as harsh, bullying and abusive.  Our videos contain profanity.

Our videos and account was removed by Youtube.  It is OUR OPINION that Youtube condones the behavior and scamming of said individuals as well as more online.  Many of these individuals have many subscribers. Bringing attention to their thievery only cuts into Youtube profits. As well as the "so called witch, psychic or spellcaster".

I believe one of the individuals we exposed or someone close to them.  Perhaps, even a follower filed this false report.  We have no idea who this person is or why they are lying. Other than it is retaliation against Wayward Renegade Witches Blog.

Several Youtubers have Rip Off Reports filed against them. We made mention of those individuals in our videos as well as the reports.   Again, we have videos on our website, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

We will continue to be the voices of those that are scared to speak up. Those that have been scammed, conned and taken advantage of by fakes, frauds and con artist in the Occult World.

Also, take note of the entire body of the complaint. It is incoherent, illogical and full of grammatical errors.

The Last Laugh and Sad Ending for Twister Magicsters

POSTED: Friday, April 20, 2018

Twister Magicsters... did you get a warning from youtube about violating their policies again? You know whats gonna happen next right? BYE-BYE! NO MORE Twister Magicsters! LOL!

These two clowns (pretend witches) make videos in the front and backyard of their house located at (((REDACTED))) Antioch, California 94531.

Well, it was fun seeing you while it lasted. Time to close shop Blake Sosa! This is what happens when you take peoples money by don't do any of the work!

Twister Magicsters: Foolish Youtubers reveal their location

POSTED: Friday, April 20, 2018

Twister Magicsters are unemployeed wanna-be Youtubers/Pretend-Witches who make videos all day. They were already suspended on youtube and will be again cause I will make sure of it! They claim to be well-educated, but nothing could be further from the truth. They just got caught and their location was revealed within one of their newest videos uploaded today.

I've attached a photo revealing their mistake.

Twister Magicsters reside at Hillcrest View Apartments

POSTED: Friday, April 20, 2018

I just found out where these two clowns reside. They live in one of the units within the Hillcrest View Apartments located at 3001 Kodiak St
Antioch, California 94531.

Unlawful Business with Criminal Activities by Twister Magicsters

POSTED: Friday, April 20, 2018

I'm completely disguested by how Twister Magicsters goes about getting attention online. Two clowns who sit on their butts all day making videos while a child in present during the recordings. They swear profanity with cursewords right in-front of the child during each recording. Creating a video is far more important to them then looking after the best interest their unwanted child.

I was nearly scammed by Blake Sosa of Wayward Renegade Witches Blog. For anyone new to these scammers, they have multiple ripoff reports and use various business names to confuse people. They go by the names of Twister Magicsters and Drunken Succubus.

Their Unlawful Business with Criminal Activities should be reported to the IRS while CPS should be called to remove the child permanently from a mother who has no skills in parenting. Blake Sosa, what goes around comes around! The reviews are in, and it does not look good for you two crooks!

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair