Complaint Review: Ty Ty Nursery dba The Nursery at TyTy - TyTy Georgia

USA
  • Phone: 1-888-758-2252
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

Ty Ty Nursery dba The Nursery at TyTy The Nursery at TyTy Returns at my expense. Replacement shipping at my expense. TyTy Georgia

I ordered 5 wax myrtle shrubs and 3 bridal wreath shrubs on April 24, 2014.

The bridal wreath bushes lived but I suspect they are not the bush I thought I was getting since the leaves are wrong for that bush.

Three of the 5 wax myrtle bushes I got did not live. The bushes that did survive will never in a million years grow tall enough to be a hedge. That's assuming they live another year.

According to TyTy I can file a replacement claim and if they deem it worthy, I can send back the dead bushes at my expense and pay shipping for new bushes.

The dead bushes will fit in a brown envelope - IF I can find them. A handful of very thin sticks that have been planted in my yard for 6 months probably won't be there.

Buying from them was a very expensive lesson. Their web site has been totally redesigned so now I can't even find the place for testimonials.

I spoke to them on the phone but was put off each time that my call was actually answered by a human. I was told to wait until the plants broke dormancy. Well, it's October now and I'm still waiting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2014 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ty-ty-nursery-dba-the-nursery-at-tyty/tyty-georgia-31795/ty-ty-nursery-dba-the-nursery-at-tyty-the-nursery-at-tyty-returns-at-my-expense-replacem-1183622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content