Complaint Review: United States Poolstal Service - Nationwide

• United States Poolstal Service
    Pennsylvania Ave NW
    Nationwide
    USA

United States Pools tal Service AKA USPS, Government, Big Brother Corporation Palm Springs, California Nationwide

*Author of original report: United States Pools

*Consumer Comment: United States poolstall scam

I ordered a brand new Panasonic one press printing technology printer and was very excited to receive it from the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately the box I received as you can see from the picture was heavily damaged and nobody was able to help me fix this situation after hours upon hours on the phone with the united states governments postal service and handlers since insurance was not purchased. They said the damage could have been done by anybody including the pool boy at my house.I am disgusted by the end result here and am out of a printer being delivered to the house in one full piece.

United States Poolstal Service Strikes Again

I have read of other complaints on here that this has happened to package holders and the package ended up being delivered damaged. Please be warned and purchase insurance for your package.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-states-poolstal-service/nationwide/united-states-pools-tal-service-aka-usps-government-big-brother-corporation-palm-spring-1064471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

United States Pools

AUTHOR: edmaisawesome - ()

When it comes to swimming at your home and awaiting for a package to come you can not be upset if it does not get deliverd in time if you were not at the door to answer when the delivery guy arrived.

Is Blaming United States Pools the Answer?

This is probably not the answer but we want instant answers and a place to let our anger out. This is the place and we are certainly doing so.

United States poolstall scam

AUTHOR: NOBSHERE32 - ()

The exact same thing happened to me. I should have know like my mother always said, if its too good to be true than it usually is. Stay away!