Complaint Review: Aka Clone Queen,,,, BRENDON KENNEDY

• Submitted: Thu, October 12, 2017
  • Updated: Thu, October 12, 2017
  • Reported By: Gene Skew — Newport Beach California USA
  • Aka Clone Queen,,,, BRENDON KENNEDY

USA Aka Clone Queen,,,, BRENDON KENNEDY Offers illegal shipping of Cannabis products to all 50 states California

*General Comment: I am introducing Brendon Kennedy to the most Power Lawyer in Cannabis, if he is Scam, I will know it

Important words of warning. Please be careful here. This business is not registered with the State of California. They have no license to operate. is offering to ship Marijuana products via fedex to all 50 states. This is obviously illegal. Shipping cannabis through the mail is a felony. But there is something far more insidious going on here. The scam being run is set up to get out of state buyers to pay in advance for products that this business doesn’t have. This fake business is one guy sitting behind a computer trying to make his phony company look like a conglomeration of laboratory’s. Please don’t be fooled by this scheme. There are no laboratories or grow facilities. A little due diligence in investigating will turn up information that this business is run by Brendon Kennedy, a convicted felon and known con artist with a horrendous track record of ripping off medical cannabis users under a variety of fictitious business names since 2011. [continued below]....

..... Brendon has been banned from doing business in the state of California by the Secretary of States office for failure to pay taxes, yet he continues to operate a myriad of unlicensed scam websites looking to lure in unsuspecting customers with fake warranty claims, fake cannabis strains, fake business addresses and fictitious cannabis products that Kennedy does not possess. Currently Kennedy may be peddling clones he recently stole from a licensed cannabis clone dispensary in Orange County. Kennedy is currently hiding in the Newport Beach area, trying to avoid the countless numbers of consumers he has defrauded over the years. If you have been a victim of this fraudulent business, please contact the Los Angeles field offices of the FBI. You can report crimes committed by Kennedy anonymously to the FBI. Please, heed my warning and stay far away from this business. If you are one of the many victims of Brendon Kennedy, please contact the LA offices of the FBI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2017 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States)

Dear Rip Off Report Readers, We thank all who have reported on and Brendon Kennedy, Kay, etc. Praise the Lord, God Most High, I am introducing Brendon Kennedy, to the most powerful Legal Attorney in Southern California Injury Lawyers, this Non Disclose firm, their HR, their Science department and myself, will be aware of all this, should he not be real or all of this is 50%, 25% or 75% right, I will find out. I want you all to know, while I am not discounting this. Let me tell you the other side of Brendon Kennedy. I act as the Instrument of Jesus Christ on Earth, I have the "Shining, ESP and Dr Albert Sanchez and I, MD Anderson, Dr Garnett, Dr Forsythe, Dr Hinojosa, Dr Daniels, Dr MacFarline, Dr Cooper," concur, we have "A Cure for all Obligated Anaerobic Diseases, organisms, parasites, bacteria and viruses", many have called our "Alternative Cure" which restores the Krebs Cycle, shuts down the glycolysis and stops, the food and nutrient mechanism which produces food for cancer, we stop it." "Reversal of your Cancer". We are the only FDA approved Organic Cancer treatment with 50 years of success, safe and healing the world. Brendon Kennedy, has donated for free buildings for us to do Infusions on Cancer Patients, yes, our protocol, is "Main Lining" for all you knowledge of such things, we bypass any issue, you brought with your damage body, we go straight to the Cancer, we kill it all, where our design Cancer killing protocol, back check. One of your Rip Off report, degraded his character because he served his time and is good with the house but "Prejudice to One is Prejudice to All" MLKjr, I find your position opposite of Marther Luther King Jr, position and the Bias, SUCKS, so keep that Crap, to yourself. I will know if he is Real or it is a "Bait and Switch". I will report back and if any of you run into Cancer, send them to my Lord JC and I, will pass it to our Doctors or you can find a doctor on your own at If he is Scam, I will know it and the Lawyer, I, our Syndicate, will take matters, into court. We are your best friend or the worst enemy, all or nothing, all for one one for all, code!