X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: US passport 123 - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ori — Durham North Carolina
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Purchased an expedited passport service. Web site says they will get your passport to you within two weeks. Sent me to file the passport application with a passport officer. But no passport officer will except a third party expedited application unless presented with an itinerary saying that the applicant is leaving the country within LESS than 14 days. But if that is the case, the two weeks service is not that helpful isn't it???

I'm leaving the country within two weeks, so I called them and asked for their assistance, their response was that they will fax the passport officer a FALSE itinerary for me stating I leave the country in 14 days (when I actually leave the country in three weeks). I refused to present the government with false information and they refused to refund me...

BEWARE IT IS A SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-passport-123/internet/us-passport-123-took-my-money-with-no-intention-to-provide-service-internet-1067448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair