Complaint Review: USHealth Advisor - Houston Texas

400 North Sam Houston Pkwy East
    Houston, Texas
    United States

USHealth Advisor Lured me to a location under false pretenses Houston Texas

On December 21, 2017, I applied for the following position on ZipRecruiter's job site:  Administrative Assistants/Appointment Setters - Work from Home-$100k

On December 27, 2017, I received an email from the following individual stating their Divisional Manager has reviewed my resume and feels confident that I  may be a fit for the opportunity they have available. Quote: Mr. Kahil has the following dates available. [continued below]....

..... Please email me back and let me know which date accommodates your schedule. I will then send you a confirmation, detailing where you need to park, what you need to bring, etc."

Natalia Ramirez

Office Manager

USHEALTH Advisors

Office: (281) 591-7007

kahil.division@ushadvisors.com

I followed the above instructions and selected the provided option of January 9, 2018 @ 2:00 pm.

I subsequently received additional confirmations and instructions from this "office manager" on January 3 and January 8, 2018. Each note providing additional details and highlighting the need  to  'dress professionally' which I found odd.

The final email gave these details:

***

Please confirm your attendance for your interview Tuesday January 9th at 1:45pm.

Please arrive no later than 1:45pm to park, sign in at the front desk, and fill out paperwork with a hard copy of your resume—you will need your ID to sign in downstairs.

**Please dress business professional**

If you know you will not make it before 1:00pm please e-mail me back and we will re-schedule, we know things may come up that will prevent you from attending, so please just let me know.

**Please use Google Maps to find our address. People have gotten lost using their iphone maps.

400 North Sam Houston Prkwy. East Suite 321

Houston, TX 77060

We are NOT the bank…please read your e-mail with the interview date to get familiar with the area we are located in.

***

When I arrived at 1:45 pm on January 9 to East Swuite 321, I was ushered to what appeared to be a training room already filled with at least 25 other people watching a video about sales opportunities with USHealth Advisors. I was in the room for about 5 minutes coming to the realization that I was in the wrong place. I stepped out to find the person who pointed me to the room and explained I was there for the Administrative Assistant position not a sales position. She quickly advised (without any questions, without any checks, and with a familiarity with the issue) Quote: "There is  'no' administrative assistant job. We only have sales openings." I said I was instructed to come to this address and this room for an interview with a Mr. . She repeated, "There is ''no' administrative assistant job- I'm sorry about that. I'm really sorry. You can apply for a sales position."

I declined and returned to my car. I called the number provided in Natalie's email about 5 times - no answer - and at some point it just jumped immediately  to static.

Let me add the preparation for the interview was considerable only to be treated with such disrespect.

I had spent a good deal of time preparing for the interview, checking GlassDoor for employee reviews, finding the right directions to the address, and paid handsomely for a babysitter and of course there were toll fees and fuel. All for nothing.

This practiced MUST stop. This company/individual needs to treat people with RESPECT.

I will never  do  business with these  people and will advise anyone in my orbit to STAY AWAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ushealth-advisor/houston-texas-77060/ushealth-advisor-lured-me-to-a-location-under-false-pretenses-houston-texas-1422578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content