X  |  CLOSE

Find out more here.
How to fix

Royalton Negril:

Subject: FW: Sunwing - Invoice for Reservation #1357267

I have many comments/concerns/complaints from this trip, but the bottom line is that the Royalton Negril vacation package I bought through Vacation Express/Sunwing did not have me down as having any resort credits, while it was supposed to include $300 in resort credits.

I went to the front desk three days in a row, and on the third day they finally gave me a voucher for the resort credits, but I was unable to use any of them because it was my final afternoon at the resort and I had already completed spa and dinner reservations where I could have used them. I wasted over an hour of vacation time trying to get these.

Not the way I wanted to spend my holiday...  And, the description of the resort credits on the attached did not match the same credits you offered (for example, the attached says a $30 romantic meal credit, but there was no voucher for this).

Kevin Clark

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2019 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vacation-express/vacation-express-sunwing-travel-group-bait-and-switch-1472457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair