Complaint Review: Vance Luedtke dba American Funding (Legendary Lending) - Dana Point California

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2018
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2018
  • Reported By: Matthew — Indio California United States
  • Vance Luedtke dba American Funding (Legendary Lending)
    34163 Pacific Coast Highway
    Dana Point, California
    United States

Vance Luedtke dba American Funding (Legendary Lending) Vence Luedtke dba American Funding (Legendary Lending) Did not pay as promised Dana Point California

On April 4, 2018 I refinanced my VA mortgage with Vance Luedtke, dba American Funding, of (at the time Newport Beach, CA), and the agreement was for me to be refunded $2000.00 and reimbursed the $545.00 appraisal fee, for a total of $2545.00, within two weeks after the loan funded.

The loan funded on April 12, 2018, and after two weeks i attempted to communicate with Mr. Luedtke to no avail. He would not take my calls, return my calls, or respond to my text or email messages. On May 22, 2018 I emailed Mr. Luedtke that I was going to initiate legal action unless i heard from him. On May 24, 2018 one of Mr. Luedtke's employees called me to verify my address and said that he was mailing me a check that day.

The check was dated May 24, 2018 and the postmark on the envelope was dated May 30, 2018 and I didn't recieve it until June 8, 2018. It was for a little more than half ($1550.00) of what he owed me. I onced again attempted to communicate with Mr. Luedtke to no avail, until I once again informed him I was going to initiate legal action. He then called to tell me I needed to be patient as he was "restructuring" his company. I told him if he paid me the balance due before the court date I would drop my claim. Mr. Luedtke then proceeded to stop payment on the check he had sent me and which I had already deposited.

I filed a small claim against him and the sheriff was not able to serve him because he had abondoned his office on May 15, 2018, owing rent.

I have recently discovered that Mr. Luedtke is again doing business as American Funding now located at 34163 Pacific Coast Highway, Dana Point, CA 92629

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2018 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vance-luedtke-dba-american-funding-legendary-lending/dana-point-california-92629/vance-luedtke-dba-american-funding-legendary-lending-vence-luedtke-dba-american-funding-1460391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content