Complaint Review: Vera Motors Cadillac - Pembroke Pines florida

• Vera Motors Cadillac
    300 South University Drive
    Pembroke Pines, florida
    United States

Vera Motors Cadillac CAR REPAIR QUICK RACIST SCAM BY VERA MOTORS OF PEMBROKE PINES, FLORIDA Pembroke Pines florida

Date; 04/05/2018 Name: Dominique Sandra Marie Lax(((REDACTED))) & Ceil Young (((REDACTED))) Age; 29 Race; African American Vehicle Make & Model; 2004 Cadillac CTS I Dominique Sandra Marie Lax 29 Year old African American female resident of Munice IN 805 South Shipley Street DULY SWEAR to the best of my knowledge and abilities, that the below statement are true to the best of my knowledge and abilities.

I Dominique Sandra Marie Lax took my 2004 Cadillac CTS to Vera Motors located at 300 South University Drive, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33025 (954) 517-7860 I were told by Vera Motors white male workers that my car would need a new key & car need to be reprogrammed. I had to wait 2 days for the work on car to be done. Alex with Vera Motors called me to confirm that I would like to attempt the reprogram of my key, understanding that this could effect the BCM (body Control Module) the work on the car still wasn't fix.

My male friend Ceil Young at (((REDACTED)))  Hollywood, Florida (((REDACTED)))  On May 04, 2018 Ceil Young paid for this service work that wasn't done. Vera Motors charge 380.00 to his discovery credit card. We needed up getting the car tow back to the the 1938 Filmore Street address. I believe that due to me being a young African American woman thought I was single it would be alright to overcharge ME. Also Vera Motors attempt to charge me over 200 dollars for and informed me that my BCM system is at risk of being damaged and attempt to charge me to replace it. I believe Vera Motors attempt to scam us for fast quick money with no real work done on a Cadiilac in which they advertise to specialize in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2018 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vera-motors-cadillac/pembroke-pines-florida-33020/vera-motors-cadillac-car-repair-quick-racist-scam-by-vera-motors-of-pembroke-pines-flori-1441502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content