X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Veterans Financial, Inc. - Radnor Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dallas Native — Dallas TX United States
  • Veterans Financial, Inc. 320 King of Prussia Road Suite 100 Radnor, Pennsylvania United States

Veterans Financial, Inc. This place runs a scam that tricks you into investing all your money with them! Radnor Pennsylvania

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I contacted this company from a flyer I received at a nursing home my father is staying at. I was told that if he served in the military and he met certain conditions then he could get the VA to pay for his nursing home care or at least part of it.   I called them and they told me about their services and asked if my father was a veteran, his discharge status, etc.

They needed a copy of his discharge paperwork as he was in the military back in the 1940s.  I did not have this and they instructed me to call the VA to obtain this.  They asked how much he had in assets such as in bank accounts, stocks, etc.  He has substantial assets and once I told them how much he had, they seem eager to help.

I asked them how Veterans Financial makes their money as they said I would not have to pay them anything and since they are not a government agency, I could not understand how they made money in order to stay in business.   The lady I spoke to was very evasive about it and would not tell me.  I finally gave up asking her but kept wondering about it.

I spend literally hours consisting of being on the phone with VA, completing & mailing necessary forms to them in order to get his discharge paperwork.  Veterans Financial also required copies all his financial statements, social security information, pension paperwork, bank statements, stock information, retirement accounts, etc. and I spent so much time getting all this together that I lost track of how many hours it took me.

I faxed all this to them and then when his discharge information finally came back from the VA, I sent this also. About a month had gone by from the time I initially contacted them until I had all the information sent to them.  Finally the lady I had been dealing with called me and said she had reviewed everything and it looked good and she felt they could get some financial assistance from the VA to pay for my father's nursing home care.

Then she dropped the bombshell on me....I had to invest all my fathers money with them in order for them to help us!  That was the catch that she refused to tell me about up front.  I had no idea who these people were and sometimes when I was talking to this lady, I could actually hear a rooster crowing in the background so I knew she was operating out of her house in the country, not in some office building.

I was really upset with her for not disclosing this to me up front as I had asked her several times about it.  I told her I would never invest all my fathers money with them as they had deceived me by not disclosing this up front.  I had been tricked. She got very rude at this point when she found they were not going to get my father's money and I hung-up on her.  I assume she works on a commission.

What else were they not disclosing?  I think about all the hours I had wasted in getting everything to them and the time I spent in dealing with the VA.  Now the have a copy of all my father's financial information so I am very concerned about this.  Veterans beware of this company as they want all of your money invested with them and it is nothing but a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2018 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/veterans-financial-inc/radnor-pennsylvania-19807/veterans-financial-inc-this-place-runs-a-scam-that-tricks-you-into-investing-all-your-m-1454414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair