Complaint Review: Victoria

• Submitted: Wed, December 06, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, December 06, 2017
  • Reported By: Mr. — Kenosha Wisconsin United States
  • Victoria

Victoria Victoria Romance Mis led me to believe I was speaking with a real person . Internet

I was led to believe I was having a great and worthwhile conversation with a nice lady on the site , I became wary when she seemed more concerned with spending my money to send her expensive gifts bought off the site store, in one conversation the person at the keyboard actually let it slip that they were just 'a humble man" I would call that Fruedian to say the least. From there our conversations went downhill, the biggest concern IVAN had was spending as many of my credits as they could as fast as possible.

I also recall that a couple of times it seemed I was actually talking to a totally different person. Even when I brought my concerns to the" ladys" attention and I told her about the bad reviews I had come across about the site she said she used the site for free and had presented her passport as verification to be legitimate and become a member. This site is B.S. if you go too Victoria Hearts you will find several of the same descriptions and probably the same women just dressed different and different hairdos, this of course is conjecture on my part but I swear I see familiar faces there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2017 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content