X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jean Alvarez — Nicosia Nicosia Cyprus
  • Vincent Grivet de Camtbollec Quimper, Brittany / Finistère France

Vincent Grivet de Camtbollec Wasted our time with huge lyings which created bad relations with my partners Quimper Brittany / Finistère

This person claims he is one of more rich people in the word. he inherited huge amount from his father and he's one of the first arts productions. he can buy very expensives paintings and has a lot of buyers intersted to invest. we arranged a meeting in Geneva with paintings owner and said we'll sign a contract in a very short time.

since he found a lot of excuses and finallly after insulting us, he said he is sick and must be hospitalized and has no time to close the deal. he's the biggest liar I've met in my carrer and is a very dangerous time waster. I lost my credit from my suppliers. Never meet with this person who will wate your time, he can can you several times per day and talk hours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2018 05:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vincent-grivet-de-camtbollec/quimper-brittany-finistre-29000/vincent-grivet-de-camtbollec-wasted-our-time-with-huge-lyings-which-created-bad-relations-1430478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair