X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: VIP Discount Auto Parts - Augusta Maine

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Searsport Maine
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • VIP Discount Auto Parts Western Avenue Augusta, Maine U.S.A.

VIP Discount Auto Parts ripoff Augusta Maine

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am reporting a Rip Off from VIP Auto Parts. I bought a New Clutch Kit from VIP and when I had a mechanic put it in and try to use it the clutch was defective. The mechanic took the clutch out and I went to AUTO Zone for another clutch and it went in fine and is working great. When I tried to return the clutch and fill out a labor charge the manager refused saying the pilot bearing was missing (which I never saw in the box) and that the teeth were ground down. When I said I still wanted to fill out a labor form because the teeth were ground down BECAUSE of the defective clutch.
He still refused me. When I went into Auto Zone they were more than helpful and I don't do much business with VIP anyway because I've had problems with them giving me the wrong parts in the past and claiming they were the right parts when I brought them back. AUTO Zone will be getting ALL of my business now and since then I have talked to other people and they have ALL had problems with VIP and have been using Auto Zone as well. I will be telling as many people about VIP's lack of customer care as often as I can.

Natachia
Searsport, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2004 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vip-discount-auto-parts/augusta-maine-04330/vip-discount-auto-parts-ripoff-augusta-maine-82202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair