X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mamie Collins — United States
  • Vip Tradeline -Leo California United States

Vip Tradeline -Leo Leo VIP Tradelinds 1200 dollars lost by a scammer who is in India California

I paid him 1200 to add trade lines and get me access to credit. I ask several times prior to paying what the package entailed. He knows nothing about the business he is in at all. He does not give an solution he insults you, and he blocked me. I ask several times and it seemed like I knew more than him.

He is from another country and he is a crook. I want my money back because he did not deliver on the service..... he ask me if I’m on drugs yes I went off....after being calm .... these are the excuses he gives people pay thousands or learn the program and still does not solve any problems I hope he does not get anymore clients he does not deserve for people to trust him it seems like he doesn’t care to fix it......

I’m going to complain and write a review everyday everywhere so other people do not pay this man I’ve attached screenshots too

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2019 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vip-tradeline-leo/california/vip-tradeline-leo-leo-vip-tradelinds-1200-dollars-lost-by-a-scammer-who-is-in-india-cali-1474819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content