Complaint Review: Vision Property Management - Columbia South Carolina

16 Berryhill Rd. #200
    Columbia, South Carolina
    United States

Vision Property Management VPM Scamming Me Columbia South Carolina

Hello My Name is Charlene Butler I’m from Kansas City, Kansas. I am being scammed by vision properties and have being threatened with court. I purchased this home in 2015 and was not told that the roof was caving in. The plumbing had to be completely done and wiring was stripped. Water lines all stripped gone. Yes it rains in my sons room I have reported this to them and nothing has been fixed. I fixed everything I could to make it livable at my expense except for the roof. We had several drivebys and I now have several bullets holes through this house I reported this to them they told me I had to complete a inspection sheet and a credit report, proof of income and maybe I can move.

My family and I are in danger living in this house and neighborhood. Ive been trying to get out of my lease. I stop paying them so I could try and get the foundation fix because it leaks in my basement there is water mold in the basement. So they sent me eviction notices. They know all about this but yet I have to fill out a credit report proof of income and take more pictures. Ive been threaten by their third parties weird cars been coming by taking photos of the house and some third party said they don’t know who vision property is and I might have to move. My husband is sick with congestive heart failure and Ive been forced to stop working to take care of him.

Now I have to worry about drive by my husband and vpm leaving us homeless. I put a lot into this home and all I want is to have enough money to move to a better location so I can take care of my husband for the rest of his time. I tried selling it to ugly houses and they couldn’t buy it because vpm has me in contract until 2022. I got 2 quotes from license roofers and they both quoted me 16,500 to complete the roof and said it is too dangerous for us to be living in here. Again vpm said I need a credit report, proof of income and more pictures because the ones I sent to them are a year old but it’s the same damages. I saw your article and I want to know what to do about VPM?  How to stop them from doing this to other people?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2018 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vision-property-management/columbia-south-carolina-29210/vision-property-management-vpm-scamming-me-columbia-south-carolina-1461813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content