Complaint Review: Vivint Solar - Nationwide

• Vivint Solar
    1800 W Ashton Blvd
    Nationwide
    USA

Vivint Solar Did not live up to contract stating they would remove my panels in 30 days Lehi Nationwide

I bought a house that was locked into a solar contract. It needed a new roof which by the way the panels should not have been installed on in the first place. I called Vivint to ask how long it would take to get panels removed. They assured me 30 days from original phone call. I would have to pay an invoice if $499 before the could schedule. It took two weeks to get an invoice due to workers not asking me the right questions and only after I called them repeatedly. I finally got invoice and paid it. I was told at this time that the panels would definitely be removed by yesterday but was not given a specific date. I called multiple times and was given one excuse after another about why they couldn't schedule. The panels were supposed to be removed this week as roofers are coming next week. This is now 6 weeks after my original phone call, well over the 30 days I was originally promised. I was finally give a removal date of September 6, three weeks after I was originally promised. My roof is leaking. I want the panels off today. I would also like to know that since they did not remove the panels within the 30 days promised in my contract if I am still locked into contract or if when they finally get around to removing my panels I can refuse reinstallation as I really don't want to continue with this company and their lies .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2017 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vivint-solar/nationwide/vivint-solar-did-not-live-up-to-contract-stating-they-would-remove-my-panels-in-30-days-l-1394531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content