X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: VSmileShop.Com - Austin Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Littleton Colorado
  • VSmileShop.Com 12400 W Hwy 71 #350-199 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Martin, Leon Complaint on VSmileShop.com Austin Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
had purchased online a vmotion system and 6 games. Not realizing the games were not actually for the vmotion system but for the vsmile regular system (since it didn't really state that on their website), I then sent them back with a check of difference to get three vmotion games. That was on December 15th. On December 23rd after numerous emails to them, they finally state they are processing. I have sent still more messages, not one phone call or email back and it is the 12th of January. Can you help me please?

I have called this number from the shipping box 5 times 979-676-1825, left messages 3 times. address of vsmile shop that I sent games back to: 12400 w hwy 71 #350-199 austin, tx 78738

Here is a copy of most of the messages: Look, I have sent message after message and haven't had a response. I will contact the BBB. Where are my replacement vmotion software games that I requested after sending back the 6 crappy vsmile games with a check of $22.40? It has almost been a month since I sent the games back. I sent this message on the 29th as well: Which if I'm not getting the games this week, I'd like you to just refund my credit card for the $50 and void the check for $22.40 that I wrote or if my check has been cashed already I'd like the $75 to be refunded asap, because I can go get the games at the store without all this bs (I sent the games back on the 15th via priority mail - wasted money to get it to you in 2 days and now it's already the 29th, even if you closed early on the 24 and off on the 25th, that's just ridiculous). plus at least they call people back and or at least have a phone listed online or on the receipt. I sent this message on the 28th, haven't heard back still: How long does it take to process, when will I get the other games? By the way, I don't think we'll ever purchase from you guys again. That and the vsmile motion console keeps powering off all the time, even with the correct 9v power adapter and or new batteries.

Maria
Littleton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vsmileshopcom/austin-texas-78738/martin-leon-complaint-on-vsmileshopcom-austin-texas-411087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair