Complaint Review: Vybe Beatz - Select State/Province

• Reported By: scamvictim2013 — Mt. Olive Mississippi
  • Vybe Beatz

, Select State/Province
    USA

Vybe Beatz Christian Arceo Music Producer Scammer I purchased a LEASE track through Vybe Beatz VIA soundclick.com and received several reports from other artists who had purchased FULL rights to the same exact track that was leased out to me. I tried emailing but no response..BEWARE upcoming artist, DO NOT BUY BEATS from VYBE BEATZ. It will land you in court!! internet

I purchased a lease track from Vybe Beatz via Sound Click. After doing so I began pushing the record throughout the internet circuit and unfortunately ran in to some legal problems concerning the track that I leased. Two totally different artists sent me emails that showed me contracts on where they had purchased the full rights to the track through Vybe Beatz. After coming to the conclusion of realizing that we were scammed. We began trying to contact Vybe Beatz through emails but never received a response.

Music producers who conduct business in this matter should be dealt with to the highest degree that the law allows. Please help us spread the word about Vybe Beatz because he is continuing to lease tracks to artists even if the track's full rights have already been sold. Warning for all inspiring artists. Do NOT buy BEATS from VYBE BEATZ. It's more reports that have been filed concerning this scammer and he needs to be stopped. If this doesnt convince you. Google Vybe Beatz Scammer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vybe-beatz/select-stateprovince/vybe-beatz-christian-arceo-music-producer-scammer-i-purchased-a-lease-track-through-vybe-1106278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content