X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: W M Grembowicz - ELfers Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: St Augustine Florida
  • W M Grembowicz PO Box1731 ELfers, Florida U.S.A.

W M Grembowicz is a SCAM Artist! STAY AWAY!! ELfers Florida

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Bill Grembowicz came into my office approximately 1 week ago and advised that he received my name from a recent hotel stay. Bill advised since I was a business owner that I was eligible for a special offer to purchase a package of 2 nights stay for $60. Knowing better I went against my better judgment and purchased the package. To date, I have not heard from him, I have called, left messages, e-mails and no response. He cashed the check within 1 hour of leaving my business. This is a scam. I want to warn everyone to beware.

The personal information I have on Bill Grembowicz is Florida Drivers License No.: (((ROR redacted))); Issue Date of License: 3/06/07; Expiration Date 3/27/2013. He used a 2nd ID Visa for a form of identification.

Please beware of this company. It is a complete scam. I warn anyone in our area (St. Augustine, FL) to not purchase anything from this man or company and do not give him your personal information.

Lesson well learned!

Randy
St Augustine, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2008 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/w-m-grembowicz/elfers-florida-34680/w-m-grembowicz-is-a-scam-artist-stay-away-elfers-florida-331224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Received Refund

AUTHOR: Billgrembowicz - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, December 08, 2008

After checking our records, you have received a refund, via
Western Union, prior to ever listing your report on this web site. So, why don't you indicate this fact.

Sincerely
resorts Marketing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Call Me For A Refund

AUTHOR: Billgrembowicz - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, December 05, 2008

I wish people woBuld idenify themselves on this site. Randy, if you want a refund call me you have my number. 954-495-9163

Bill

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair