X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Wayward Renegade Witches - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hurt and confused — nY United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Wayward Renegade Witches Internet United States

Wayward Renegade Witches Wayward Renegade Witches Blog Stole my Money and Disregarding my purpose for coming to them in desperation to help save my dying daughter Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Liars

*Consumer Comment: Who is behind the alias Blake Sosa

*Consumer Comment: The End of Twister Magicsters

*Consumer Comment: We found Twister Magicsters! Located in Hillcrest View Apartments

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Exposed

These 2 clown Took my money and never even returned my calls or emails. I finally reached one of them and was told I should have known better than trust a stranger to be able to cast a spell. She said her magic was to teach me a lesson thats why y money disappeared. I went to them because my Daughter was dying of Cancer and i was desperate I can admit this, but to have no pitty and laugh at our situation is just wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2018 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wayward-renegade-witches/internet/wayward-renegade-witches-wayward-renegade-witches-blog-stole-my-money-and-disregarding-my-1438161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Liars

AUTHOR: marion - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Liar Liar Pants on Fire- your questions will be answered on Youtube under Witch Patrol Wayward-
So who are the people in the pictures - oh Magical Lady Dutches & Ashera Star Godess

Who is behind the alias Blake Sosa

AUTHOR: Rachell - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, April 21, 2018

I watched their lastest youtube video in which two clowns laughed the heads off about the name Blake Sosa being made-up. These two fake witches are not too bright.

Blake Sosa is Sandy Gail Munmon and she lives on Morro Dr in Antioch, California. She is around 49 years old. She may be using an alternative last name of Pubill.

The multiple bankrupties filed by miss Sandy Gail Munmon may be the motive behind creating a fictious witch company called Twister Magicsters. Attacking other witches online is not cool, it lead to your demise. I doubt we will see anymore videos from these two clowns. Their gig is up!

The End of Twister Magicsters

AUTHOR: Karen - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, April 20, 2018

Twister Magicsters is youtube channel with two clowns who make videos in the front and backyard of their home. They are NOT located in New York. These two clowns reside at (((REDACTED))) Antioch, CA 94531.

Three strikes your out! You get it right? Remember what happened to your previous youtube channel? LOL! We all remember!!!

We have the last laugh Blake Sosa! Your threats are empty and pathetic! Phony fake witch of a B.

We found Twister Magicsters! Located in Hillcrest View Apartments

AUTHOR: Karen - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, April 20, 2018

Okay, people are tired of hearing your voice online. The only scammer/frauder is you: Twister Magicsters aka Wayward Renegade Witches Blog aka Blake Sosa aka Drucken Succubus.

They reside at: 3001 Kodiak St Antioch, California 94531

I hope you can fit through the jail-cell door. LOL! Multiple ripoff reports on them. Deal with your issues of being a fraud and fake witch B. Stop take'n peoples money without doing something. Twister Magicsters are on welfare and food stamps; lived in the projects.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Exposed

AUTHOR: Blake - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, April 17, 2018

My name is Blake Sosa and I'm part owner of Wayward Renegade Witches Blog. The above mentioned report is false. As well as slanderous and vindictive.

Wayward Renegade Witches Blog is a BLOG that identifies, researches and exposes so called witches, spellcasters, psychics, mediums etc in the Occult world. Most recently we've targeted Youtube "witches". Youtube was brought to our attention by people that contacted us. People that had been scammed and continue to be scammed online.

We made several videos targeting the following Ashera the Star Goddess, High Priestess Creole Queen, Three Hoodoo Sisters, Mama Dee, Magikal Lady Duchess, Mystic At The Crossroads, Botanica Havana , Ashra Koehn, The Broken Prophet, High Priestess Jamila and High Priestess Kathie .

The videos can be located at www.waywardrenegadeblog.com  as well as our bio. We also have the videos on our Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flipagram, Tumblr and google accounts.

Wayward Renegade Witches Blog  is the voice of the people that have been scammed, cheated and tricked. We also state that in many of our videos. Because of the passion that we feel in peoples plight of being taken advantage of we come across as harsh, bullying and abusive.  Our videos contain profanity.

Our videos and account was removed by Youtube.  It is OUR OPINION that Youtube condones the behavior and scamming of said individuals as well as more online.  Many of these individuals have many subscribers. Bringing attention to their thievery only cuts into Youtube profits. As well as the "so called witch, psychic or spellcaster".

I believe one of the individuals we exposed or someone close to them.  Perhaps, even a follower filed this false report.  We have no idea who this person is or why they are lying. Other than it is retaliation against Wayward Renegade Witches Blog.

Several Youtubers have Rip Off Reports filed against them. We made mention of those individuals in our videos as well as the reports.   Again, we have videos on our website, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

We will continue to be the voices of those that are scared to speak up. Those that have been scammed, conned and taken advantage of by fakes, frauds and con artist in the Occult World.

Also, take note of the entire body of the complaint. It is incoherent, illogical and full of grammatical errors.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair