Complaint Review: Wealth Masters Team - Surprise Arizona

• Wealth Masters Team
    16225 W Acapulco cir
    Surprise, Arizona
    United States of America

Wealth Masters Team *SCAM ALert* Money Masters Team, Savings Highway Pro, US Gas Rebates Team, IbuzzPro Team, Pass Port To Wealth, Emerald Passport, Leroy Lehr is a con man... Leory Lehr founder of all these online services is a CON MAN and can't be trusted!!! Surprise, Arizona

Okay people here is the story about Leroy Lehr, you make the call, if you want to do business with this guy. [continued below]....

..........Back in Jan 2003 I met Leroy Lehr and Dr. Jane online when they associates with Prepaid Legal, I was searching online for attorney to sue a former business partner, I was also online looking for a Home base business, since I'm disabled and can't work....Leroy Lehr contacted me via IM from AOL, and shortly after called me, we soon were speaking about my situation on how much money I have lost in two failed business ventures, that's when he started to tell me about an investment program about a private offshore company called World Investment Group in which he was involved in and had over $500k secured with this company and there was a program that was going to start which he could double his money every 6 months, he asked me if I was interested in joining, it would require a $10k investment on my part and that he was going to invest $10K himself and that he would be in charge of our investment program.

I was skeptical at first, but he assured me I would not lose any of my principle and guaranteed it in writing, so I decided to invest my last $10k I had saved with Mr. Lehr because I trusted him, which was a big mistake after the fact!! I also joined the Prepaid Legal business with him and he was my upline, to tell you the truth... this guy could sell shift from the back of his pick up truck, he does come off as a charming, trust worthy guy, but the fact of matter HE IS NOT!!!! DO NOT TRUST HIM....it will come back and bite you in the a*s....back  to the story, everything was going good for about 4 years, I got a statement from Mr. Lehr and the Company every 6 months showing how much our money has grown and every time we left our monies in our account we would earn a 20% bonus, so after 4 years our money grew to $1.6 mil I would get half and he would get half, we were to receive these ATM cards were we would be able to  withdraw these offshore funds from any ATM machine anywhere in the U.S, we both agreed it was time to start to pull money out our account, that is when I started to get the runaround from Mr. Lehr and the Company W.I.G to make a long story short the Last Time I heard from Mr. Lehr was around Sept 2007 were he told me to expect our ATM cards to be coming in a week, what a JOKE!

I waited that week and NOTHING, so I called Mr. Lehr and his phone mysteriously was disconnected, then I called Prepaid Legal Svc and low and behold he was not a member anymore, and then I knew I was SCAMMED!!! So never heard a word from the guy until I did a search online and found him marketing the Ibuzz Pro system around Nov of 2008, I notified John Breck the owner of Ibuzz pro and told him about what occurred and he said he couldn't do nothing, I contacted Leroy Lehr on all his phone#s and no reply, I did get an email from him and he stated he would be contacting me, but that never happened, I'm here to warn the general public of this guy, if he can scam a disabled person, he won't have a problem scamming you, I would not do business with these people, soon enough the authorities will be knocking on his door and the people involved in his online scams, we have people looking into, if you don't believe me, do a back ground check on Leroy D Lehr, D.O.B 09/13/1961, he has a son, name Chase Tylor Lehr, sister Pamela Faye Lehr...check out his business addresses, it's a Block Buster's address in Arizona,lol....this guy is a joke....I'm curious to what he has to say about this report, asked him and see what he says, if he denies it, then you know he's a liar, and notify me if that's the chase....P.S Be careful who you do business with!!!

Before I go, I have to say this...I read a blog on MLM Business Opportunity/Ibuzz Pro, on there Leroy Lehr states he's going to sue me, that is a JOKE!! Con Man Lehr, does NOT have the balls to sue me, but if he did taht would be great, then I would counter sue him for Investment Fraud, Mail Fraud, Wire Fraud, and breach of contract, then I'll finally get answers to what happen with this So-Called company World Investor Group, and question all the charter memebers involved....I can't wait Mr. Lehr but you won't sue me, cuz your a fricken liar!!! The Devil will collect and you better have answers when he does....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wealth-masters-team/surprise-arizona-85233/wealth-masters-team-scam-alert-money-masters-team-savings-highway-pro-us-gas-rebates-t-522798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content