X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Web Wealth Strategies/ Incredible Advertising - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Seattle Washington
  • Web Wealth Strategies/ Incredible Advertising POBox Only (7705) Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This company, Web Wealth Strategies/ Incredible Advertising, will pursuade you to try this turn key web business with a guarantee that you may cancel within 30 days from the 11th month of the order date and get your monies back. Good luck!

I had made numerous calls to find out first about my account. What's going on? I was promise 72,000 hits for the year. Yipes! Got 200 or so in about 6 months. Something's wrong. They told me, I was looking at a wrong web site and was supposed to switch to 3a00.com. Did that to find zero hits. They promised to place my ads on TV and get a boost in hits. No communication on where, when and what stations.

I get promises of " don't worry.. if we don't perform you get your money back ($6000)". Well, finally I called it quits and requested a refund. A person by the name of Garlin, who I have been speaking to said that in 7-21 days I should have a money order in my mail for $6000.

Weeks have passed and no money. Called again and again. Garlin's not in, he's at a seminar... out to lunch, be back in 45 minutes... Finally, got hold of him, puts me on hold then 10 minutes or so lately tells me.."oh the lady that handles payroll is not here so call back in an hour"... right on. Guess what? Whenever, I try to talk to Garlin I'm placed on hold for 20 minutes or so then the phone goes dead. I called back again to find only a busy signal or no answer to my calls.

Up to yesterday, still no resolution. Just delays and stalls. I'll continue to get back my monies but I may need help from local authorities to find them. There's no address but a POBox!!!

Jay
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2008 02:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/web-wealth-strategies-incredible-advertising/phoenix-arizona-85011/web-wealth-strategies-incredible-advertising-beware-web-wealth-strategies-incredible-ad-342230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Updating report!!!

Looks like they got me pegged now. I'm unable to talk to anyone. The phone either is busy or keeps on ringing and ringing. I let it ring for at least 24 times and no answer. I believe they got a caller's ID so won't even pick up my calls.

It looks like a lost for me and the others that got taken. We need the authorities to step in and stop these cheaters. Can't the phone companies give us their addresses so we can get them to pay up or prosecute them!!!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair