X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Well Fargo Auto Finance - San Franciso California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Pickerington Ohio
  • Well Fargo Auto Finance San Franciso, California U.S.A.

Well Fargo Auto Finance A real Chance to impact and stop Wells Fargo Auto Finance San Franciso California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Wells Fargo Auto Finance are still harrassing me plus they made $5000 on my loan

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Please, this is a chance to make a real difference with regard to the way Wells Fargo Auto Finance does business. I spoke with a Wells Fargo Rep this morning, and tried to make arrangements to bring my account current (I am behind a payment, like millions of Americans, I had lost my job, and only just recently got a new one). I informed her that I could make the current past due payment on Monday, and she flatly refused to accept any payment.

After having spoken to 3 different reps at the company, the best they would do is say that they wont accept the past due payment in full on Monday, and wished me good luck (I do have audio recording of this conversation).

Following the conversation, I contacted the Consumer Affairs reporter at one of the local network affiliates here in Columbus Ohio, explained the situation, and played him the audio from the call. After explaining to him what had transpired, and pointing out that Wells Fargo Bank had already received $25, 000, 000, 000.00 (that is $25 Billion) in bailout money from taxpayers, and explaining the lending practices, interest rates, etc. He has expressed a strong interest in doing a story on them.

I will be meeting with him next Wednesday to discuss what they are doing, and he thinks that they can be brought under fire for what they are doing. He feels that an expose on their practices can have a serious impact on what they are doing, and that the story of what they are doing does have a potential for full network coverage, if enough examples can be provided for what they are doing, it would be a great help.

Even if this doesn't stop them, in our local market, which is very substantial, it will put pressure on dealerships to stop using Wells Fargo Auto Finance, as well as other preditory lenders, as a source of financing, at least in the local market in Central Ohio. This is a large market, and if the only way to hit a company like this is in the pocket, this should do it.

I am asking for your stories regarding Wells Fargo Auto Finance in particular since they are tied with 2 other banks that have recieved more Federal Tax Dollars for "Bailout" than anyone else, and are engaging in the exact same practices that have helped lead to the current financial problems here in America.

This is a real chance to change them. Please, send your stories to jeffereywatson@yahoo.com

I will review and submit them to the reporter during our meeting next week, and will send out responses to all with regard to the story and its' progression.

I will be posting this to every board I can find, and should you stumble across one that does not have it, feel free to post it there until May 5th (I need time to get everything together before my meeting).

Jefferey W

Jefferey w
Pickerington, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2009 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/well-fargo-auto-finance/san-franciso-california/well-fargo-auto-finance-a-real-chance-to-impact-and-stop-wells-fargo-auto-finance-san-fran-447426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: No_tolerance - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, August 03, 2009
The exact same thing happened to me. I was never late and I even paid extra on my car payment for 2 years. I am completely disabled and have diabetes. I have to go the doctors which are over 150 miles away. They would not work with me at all and they were very rude about it. I tried to get my dad as a co-signer who has perfect credit and they denied him too...they wanted me to pay them $3000 that day or they would repossess the car. I had no money which is why I called in the first place. So they repossessed the car and the lady on the phone told me..you realize we are repossessing your car and we will auction it and sue you for the remainder.

So in the mail they tell me they are suing me for just under $10,000. With my interest and not counting the extra payments I made that is about what I really owed on the car. They refused me a printout on my payments 3 times and I noticed that my account number on the bills just suddenly changed and it was NOTHING like my account number before. When I confronted them about this...they told me I read it wrong and it didn't change. I have paperwork to prove otherwise.

They now have continually called on sunday afternoons, 11pm at night 5am in the morning...and harrassed my elderly parents. They told them to send something in the mail but they refused several times. This same woman called my father ..keep in mind I am a 35 year old woman, and asked for me and my dad (71 years old) answered the phone...she asked who she was speaking to and he said well I'm her dad and I don't know where she is. This woman told my father "What kind of father are you? You don't even know where your daughter is"

This is beyond the line they are breaking so many laws I cannot even count them. Taking advantage of people and I am not sure it isn't a scam...because somewhere there is about $5000 that was sent to them over time and they are not showing that being deducted and refuse me paperwork of my payments. I am especially concerned since my account number suddenly changed...was it pocketed or transferred somewhere else like India for their obnoxious collectors?? What ever you do...NEVER EVER USE WELLS FARGO FOR ANYTHING...ESPECIALLY A CAR. They left me high and dry and I was unable to see my doctors for months...so naturally I got real bad sick because it was time to change my medicine. My blood sugar was running 398 daily but I couldn't go to the doctor due to them repossessing my car.

I want to know if an investigation is done we all need to band together and fight these people..scam artists under what used to be a dependable company years and years ago.No one will listen it seems...we the consumers need to exploit this company for preying on innocent victims.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair