X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: WELLNESSPRODUCT - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Minimum Consumer — Lynnwood Washington USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • WELLNESSPRODUCT 500 N. Rainbow Blvd STE #300 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

WELLNESSPRODUCT WELLNESS PRODUCT RIPOFF, Pure CBD Tincture 100mg Las Vegas Nevada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Wellnessproduct.ent; Ripoff Scam! Do not purchase anything from this company!

PURE CBD TINCTURE 100mg is not worth the cost of shipping.

Company name is, Wellnessproduct.net

Address is, 500 N Rainbow Blvd Suite #300 Las Vegas NV 89107

Other address is 500 N Rainbow Blvd 3300 Las Vegas NV 89107

Phone # is 844-479-1527

Other phone # is 866-978-7329

Product is, Pure CBD Tincture 100 mg, It is offered as a free sample for the price of shipping, through unwanted solicitation on my e-Mail.

1.   Offering free sample for the cost of postage, the postage is not excessive however it is nonrefundable. The cost to send the Pure CBD back is nonrefundable also. Free sample is free sample, if I do not like the product I do not have to order it. I did not order the CBD because it does not work for the pain relief that I benefiting from with the CBD product I purchase from another company. However $79.95 was withdrawn from my checking account for a product I did not knowingly order.

2.   On 8-18-2017 10:00 AM I called the number on the bank stament WELLNESSPRODUCT.NET 844-479-1527 to demand the return of my $79.95 and talked to a man calling himself Angelo he said he would refund 40% back to my account. I said I want the full refund he said no. He would not give me his last name to include in my report. Angelo would not connect me to a manager. I informed him that I am a man of principals and misrepresentation of free sample is lying and taking money from me for a product I do not want is stealing. I repeatedly asked for a manager and my money back he repeatedly denied my demands.

3. I called again minutes later and spoke with Mary; she would not connect me to a manager or give me her last name and offered me 50% refund. She said if I return the remaining product back to the company I would get a full refund; but there would be no reimbursement for the postage cost. The mailing address she gave me is 500 N, Rainbow  Blvd STE 3300 Las Vegas NV 89107

4. I called again and spoke with Danny he would not connect me to a manager; he would not refund the full amount, or acknowledged WELLNESSPRODUCT.NET capability in the scam. He did give me the address 500 N, Rainbow Blvd suite #300 Las Vegas NV  89107.

My point is; a scam is a scam is a scam. The time and money we lose to companies like these is criminal. The first address is nonexistent   3300 and 40% refund is still profit for them. I cannot trust the tracking code they gave me. The second address they gave me is real but has no such product being sold under WELLNESSPRODUCT.NET and offers no information on the free sample product I tried and did not continue to use. The phone number on the bank statement is 844-479-1527 the phone number on the product is 866-978-7329.

I have canceled my Bank card and am filing out the paper work so my bank can recover my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2017 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wellnessproduct/las-vegas-nevada-89107/wellnessproduct-wellness-product-ripoff-pure-cbd-tincture-100mg-las-vegas-nevada-1393899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair