Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers.com - Internet

• Reported By: Jeremy — parkview Iowa USA
  • Wesley Berry Flowers.com

Internet
    USA

Wesley Berry Flowers.com 800wesleys.com flowers-nationwide.com flowerdeliveryexpress.com americanfloraldelivery.com wesleyberryflowers.com www.wesleyberryflowers.net wesleyberryflowers.net Wesley Berry Flowers: Scam, fraud and a 20% discount. Internet

-I see I'm not the only one.

-After our uncle passed away, my sister wanted to send flowers and asked if the rest of us kids if we wanted to chip in.  We, of course, did.  Being that the funeral and our locations were several states away, we couldn't attend so, she sent flowers via internet.

-A few days later we got together for a casual family outing and I asked her if our aunt got the flowers.  That's when we all found out about Wesley Flowers.

-The flowers were never sent, first off.  The discounted rate for arrangements is a lie, they add a ton of fees after you order.  Their customer service is a joke.

-I've spent some time tracking down this company and what it does:

1) They are not a florist, first most.  The pictures you see on their website are copied pics from other websites.

2) They don't have any businesses that are local.  The buildings you see on their website(s) are doctored or photoshoped.

3) Their testimonials on their websites are made up.  Before I could send my own comment, I had to type in a two word code shown on the screen for security reasons.  Yet one was numerc .

-Here's a link on how bad this "company" is: (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2015 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wesley-berry-flowerscom/internet/wesley-berry-flowerscom-800wesleyscom-flowers-nationwidecom-flowerdeliveryexpresscom-1268157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content