X  |  CLOSE

• WigSIS
    Schouchun Rd, Huisang International Bldg, Room1003
    Hefei, Anhui
    China

WigSIS Sent me 2 wigs that didn't followed the description that was given on site. I can't get my money back ($400) Hefei Anhui

*Consumer Comment: Paid for 2 wigs and got the wrong order

I ordered 2 wigs ($400), which were completey different than what I ordered. I returned them ($67) and paid another - $40 to get what I wanted. I got another 2 wigs and WigSIS didn't follow the description given on site. I was offered $30 to keep them or send them back ($67) without promise to give me my money back!

I am one of many people complaining. This service should't be offered on internet in USA!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2018 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wigsis/hefei-anhui-230000/wigsis-sent-me-2-wigs-that-didnt-followed-the-description-that-was-given-on-site-i-cant-1428833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Paid for 2 wigs and got the wrong order

AUTHOR: Margaret - (Canada)

POSTED: Friday, June 22, 2018

I ordered a wig and it was completely wrong.  They said they would give me another wig for $100 and I accepted.  The other wig I received was also incorrect.  It was completely different from what I ordered.   I have been completely ripped off.