Complaint Review: Wilco Life Insurance Co. - Norwalk, Carmel, Nashville CT, IN, TN

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2018
  • Reported By: David — Greer United States
  • Wilco Life Insurance Co.
    P0 Box 305017 Nashville, TN (no street address available)
    Norwalk, Carmel, Nashville, CT, IN, TN
    United States

Wilco Life Insurance Co. Formerly Conseco Life Insurance Co. More than doubled my quarterly premium amount from $126 to $282! Norwalk, Carmel, Nashville CT, IN, TN

Consecutive Life Insurance Co. changed its name to Wilco Life Insurance Co Effective 2017. Wilco did not mail to me my monthly quarterly payment statement. I called their new customer service number requesting a statement. Wilco stated that I was on their auto pay system. Not true. I finally received an invoice in April of 2018.

I had to previously pay my premiums on my own by writing my policy # on my check. Very difficult to deal with Wilco's customer service dept. They provided me with inconsistent information. I requested a supervisor to call me last month (May 2018). I never received a return call from a supervisor. On ,or around 6/8/18, I received a letter from Wilco stating my quarterly premium would increase from $126 to $282 effective 6/24/18! I contacted Wilco as to why the hefty increase of my quarterly premium payment.

I was not given a satisfactory response that i could not understand the reason why. I Googled Wilco / Conseco Life Insurance Company regarding class action consumer law suits. There were and are many class action law suits against the afore mentioned insurance companies. As a defendant, Conseco and Wilco have numerous legal rulings against them for various unethical or illegal business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wilco-life-insurance-co/norwalk-carmel-nashville-ct-in-tn-37230-5017/wilco-life-insurance-co-formerly-conseco-life-insurance-co-more-than-doubled-my-quarter-1447235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content