X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Windy City Orthopedics & Sports Medicine - Chicago Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Geno — Des Plaines Illinois United States
  • Windy City Orthopedics & Sports Medicine 2617 W Peterson Ave Chicago, Illinois United States

Windy City Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Dr. Miller RIPPED ME OFF AND DID NOT HELP Chicago Illinois

After visiting this doctor, I got a bill not for the services he provided, but for the BRACE this guy sold me. The bill was for $800 (just for the brace) and I had to pay $232. Online that brace costs between $70 and $150. When I asked, why is my insurance and I getting a bill for $800, in an email they said that I can now pay only $110.59. When I kept asking questions I received a collections bill for $337.50.

Also, I paid $40 for each visit. The check ups from the doctor were 3 minutes each. For those 3 minutes, I had to wait at least 1 hour each time.

These people are not a doctor's place, but rather a retail store for braces and other medical stuff that they simply give you and then RIP YOU OFF for it.

1000% profits, sounds nice, right Dr Miller?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2017 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/windy-city-orthopedics-sports-medicine/chicago-illinois-60659/windy-city-orthopedics-sports-medicine-dr-miller-ripped-me-off-and-did-not-help-chicag-1410394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content