Complaint Review: WLI SHOPPERDISCOUNT- WLI RESERVATIONREWARDS

• Updated: Sat, October 06, 2007
  • Reported By: New York New York
  • WLI SHOPPERDISCOUNT- WLI RESERVATIONREWARDS

Sheltom, Connecticut

WLI SHOPPERDISCOUNT - WLI RESERVATIONREWARDS WLI Shopper Discount WLI Reservation Rewards Fraud Shelton Connecticut

I originally did not notice the two $10-increment charges to my account. In fact, for the first two statements, I thought that they were additional charges to a purchase that I had made online.

However, I grew suspicious when I had largely refrained from using this card and the charges continued every month. Every month I was losing $20, which really adds up! I did a search for the company and found another report with a similar story.

After confirming that these charges were not something that I had overlooked but fraudulent charges sapping away my hard-earned money, I filed a report with my bank. I tried calling as well, but ended up in a maze of automated responses. I hope that reversing those charges won't be too much of a struggle.

Anonymous
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2007 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wli-shopperdiscount-wli-reservationrewards/sheltom-connecticut/wli-shopperdiscount-wli-reservationrewards-wli-shopper-discount-wli-reservation-rewards-277514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content