Complaint Review: Wolfgang zulauf - Dubai Dubai

• Wolfgang zulauf
    Standard Chartered Tower, Level 5
    Dubai, Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

Wolfgang zulauf Suisse bank, zulauf wolfgang suisse solar suisse group, suisse holding, suisse commodity, suisse bank plc offered me a 10 million usd line of credit to be sent by swift mt760 in exchange for a fee of $200,000 to be paid upfront Dubai Dubai

Guys, Zulauf dissolved suisse bank in the UK. Now it shows he has changed address to the UAE. The man is a scammer. He lives off of upfront fees. He will offer you a line of credit to be sent via a letter of credit for an upfront fee. But the letter of credit has no real backing and no bank will accept it, because of its huge credit risk. It is an ongoing russian scam. You see swift is really like a fax machine or a telex. Anyone can send messages via swift as long as you are connected. Zulauf pays off some guys in a russian or obscure bank to send swift on his behalf, at least that is how he scammed me out of an upfront fee of $200,000. Suisse bank is not a bank as the name implies it, it is a company formed in the UK that is not financial at all. The man is a scammer and has scammed hundreds of people including me. He does not go for small money, he will hit you $10,000 or more. He scammed me out of $200,000 and I did not have money to get a lawyer to sue him. I kep sending him threatening emails to get my money back but he would always ignore them or come up with excuses. He is not a man, he is a lowlife thief and coward. He will take it all and lie every day. Then you will receive a swift from some weird Russian bank saying that suisse bank has opened a letter of credit for you but they are not responsible for the credit or the message of the swift. Then your bank will close your account and open a SAR "suspicious activity report" on you because the swift is actually fraudulant. It is like me sending a fax to your bank saying that I have opened a line of credit for you at my company when my accounts have no money. I asked for a breakdown of how he used my money. He never provided me that.

The man has scammed hundreds and that money is spent on expensive things, like clothes, travelling, jewelry and a lavish lifestyle. Now he wants to scam investors he created an account on angel.co here https://angel.co/wolfgang-zulauf then he wrote his own biography here http://wolfgangzulauf.wikidot.com/ full of typos, grammatical errors and a broken english, and in it he says he was hired as ceo of suisse bank. Guys that is bs, he created suisse bank for 1000 pounds in the uk and scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars. I am pretty sure he scammed about $3 million usd and spent it all. That is also money laundering and tax evasion should he get charged. Anyway, I will cooperate with the authorities to put him away for good.

Be warned you will lose your money and never get it back. And then he will offer you shares in a worthless closed down company to settle down, but that does not take away the fraud. Here is the other sites he created https://suissebankgroup.com/ on wordpress platform lol, cheap scammer.

He screwed me out of $200,000 and I have not seen a single dime up to today and I do not have money to sue this thief.  Here is my number is you want to know more +1-617-420-3932

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2018 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wolfgang-zulauf/dubai-dubai/wolfgang-zulauf-suisse-bank-zulauf-wolfgang-suisse-solar-suisse-group-suisse-holding-su-1422337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content